Saturday, September 24, 2011

GO BUCKEYES!!!!!

Game day!!!! Got a wake up call at 8:30 from my lovely boyfriend... so much for sleeping in this morning.  Well... got up an hour later, had breakfast, and then got into card making again.  Didn't do much this time.  Just started brainstorming some ideas.  I actually have a few cards I need to make for people.  I'm really into it. It's really fun! :)

So, I'm sporting my jersey... have the game on... & making cards.  It's beautiful outside and we have the doors wide open. Happy Fall! :)

Here are a few more projects I've done my Sophomore year of college.

Above:  Graphite on Sketchbook Paper.  My friend Karrie, fell asleep on the couch while studying for an Animal Sciences class & I had some art homework to do.  and voile! She became my assignment.


Above:  Graphite on drawing paper.  We had to do an exaggerated self portrait.  I exaggerated my eyebrows, hair, and um chest area.  I love the hair... but everything else I could have improved on.

Above:  Graphite, charcoal and white conte on drawing paper.  Oh hey, just another subtraction piece.  We took various view points of a still life and combined it into one piece.  We were allowed to place things where ever we wanted as long as we use the view point we see.

Above:  Graphite, charcoal, and white conte on brown paper.  We had a still life that involved suspension in the air.  I really like the skeleton and the threads.

Just so you know:
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
And songs to Alma Mater raise
While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
Time and change will surely (truly) show
How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!
These jolly days of priceless worth
By far the gladdest days on earth
Soon will pass and we not know
How dearly we love Ohio
We should strive to keep thy name
Of fair repute and spotless fame
So in college halls we'll grow
And love thee better ... OHIO!
Though age may dim our mem'ry's store
We'll think of happy days of yore
True to friend and frank to foe
As sturdy sons of Ohio
If on seas of care we roll
Neath blackened sky or barren shoal
Thoughts of thee bid darkness go
Dear Alma Mater...OHIO!



No comments:

Post a Comment